Handpiece Lubrication System
Handpiece Lubrication System is the universal Multiple lubricating adaptor cover that can conveniently gather up to five different adapters to meet all your dental handpiece maintenance needs.
In fact, thanks to the five configurable adapters, Handpiece Lubricator System is a safe, easy, and quick way to maintain your instruments. Advantages: simplicity, practicality, versatility!
– This simple tool can be installed on any lubricant spray can of any brand (KaVo, Sirona, Bien Air, NSK, MK-dent, Morita, Nouvag, W&H, SciCan Unioil, Pana Spray, Henry Schein, etc.)
– Adapters are available for KaVo, Sirona, Bien Air, NSK, W&H, Castellini, Midwest, as well as any Contra-angle.
– Each adapter is made of aluminum.
Why should you buy it:
- Effective handpiece care results in fewer failures and great savings on repair costs.
- Multiple Lubricator System allows you to take care of your handpieces in an easy, fast, and comfortable way because all you need is already there, readily at hand.
- With just a few simple steps, Easy Lubricator will extend the life of your handpiece.
- Attach up to 5 different adapters (KaVo MULTIflex, NSK PTL, NSK QD, Rotor Chuck, Midwest M4, Low-Speed E-type), to fit your handpieces.
- Fits on all dental spray cans – no special can is required.
When lubricating low-speed and high-speed handpieces, mistakes are just around the corner. Each adapter is marked with a specific color and laser engraving to be immediately identifiable: so you can always be sure that you are using the correct one for each of your handpieces.
The advantages of using Handpiece Lubrication System :
– Simple: A single cap for five different adapters then just connect the instrument to the bomb.
– Fast: Only two minutes to carry out a perfect maintenance of five instruments of different brands and models.
– Economical: This lubricating adapter allows you to reduce the number of breakdowns and therefore repairs! Indeed, for most instruments, the rotor is the most expensive part to replace. To avoid having to replace it frequently, the manufacturers of the red ring turbines and contra-angles recommend daily lubrication of the clamping system.